Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving Vacation Extended

I have really enjoyed my Thanksgiving vacation this week. I have tried to do my best to take advantage of every moment and opportunity to enjoy the company and love of my family. Originally, my vacation was going to last till the Friday after Thanksgiving Day and then I was going to have to work the weekend, but yesterday my family and I went to the playground at the local city park and while we were there I received a telephone call at home from work. When I got home yesterday afternoon I listened to the telephone message and I was told that I was not going to be needed at work this weekend after all because the work load was so light, so I received great news that my vacation was going to be extended by two more days! Thank you Lord for this grace!

1 comment:

Charmed Mom said...

And your family was thankful....yeah God!