Sunday, November 18, 2007

Thanksgiving Vacation 2007

It really has been very busy at my place of work the latter half of 2007. Between work and home life I am exhausted at the end of the day and once I have a moment to sit still for about five minutes my eyelids drop on me and I fall fast asleep. This routine deeply bothers and concerns me because it adversely affects my family and my pursuit of happiness, and because by the time I get home to spend time with my wife and kids, who I love most, they get Daddy’s leftovers. I am really looking forward to enjoying my 2007 Thanksgiving holiday because I will not have my energy divided most of this week between work and leftovers for home, but I will have the opportunity to have all of my energy devoted to serving and building up my family.

It is going to be by the amazing grace of God that my family is going to live within this world because I am unable by my own power to meet all of their physical, emotional, and spiritual needs. To accomplish this goal I pray as often as I can to God to supply the needs that I am unable to meet by my own power. Lord, have mercy on me and my family! We need your Divine Hand of Blessing and Providence!

2 comments:

Charmed Mom said...

Thank you for your prayers and the way that you love and care for us to the best of your ability!!

I Love You!

Lynn

Anonymous said...

I will prayer those prayers for you, too, Mark. I pray for you every time I think of you and hope you feel those and know that I'm your advocate for good.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! We are looking forward to being together with you!

Dee a/k/a Mom